Welcome to the Mainwood Legal Services Careers page. Here you’ll find information on new and exciting opportunities with our firm so check back often. Your resume is provided to us in strict confidence. All information provided to us is for the purpose of obtaining employment with our firm.
Founded in 2000, Mainwood Legal is a firm focused on providing families and businesses with friendly, client centred services at reasonable rates. We foster a collegial, relaxed and friendly for our team, and our clients.
Currently, Mainwood Legal is seeking to expand operations and attract several more lawyers, preferably with their own client base (or the ability to build one quickly) to work out of newly renovated Bridgeland offices. We are seeking competent, collegial lawyers with their own practices, practicing in the fields of Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Family Law, Corporate Law, and Tax Law.
Renovations will be complete in September of 2019. The offices are located close to downtown with ample free parking and excellent access to downtown.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Law degree from an accredited Canadian law school and a member in good standing with a provincial law society.
- Commitment to providing high quality services to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly focused with attention to detail; a motivated self-starter.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects.
Compensation is a percentage of collected fees, with secretarial support and other costs at the discretion of the associate.
Submit inquiries to Brent.Mainwood@mainwoodlegal.com or us the form below to request more information.