Providing Real Estate Advice, Services, and Results in a Cost Effective Manner!
Protecting your interest in any land transaction is crucial to your secure future. Whether its a purchase, sale, mortgage, or lease, Mainwood Legal has a team of experienced individuals ready to ensure you are protected in all transactions.
Whether you’re in the process of buying or selling a home, or just starting to think about it, Mainwood Legal provides a straightforward, easy, and painless process. With you every step of the way, we help you understand all legal jargon in everyday terms.
Key Real Estate Transactions:
- Purchasing, refinancing, or selling your home in Alberta or property in British Columbia,
- Private sales: while real estate agents bring so much value to a sale, you may choose to do a private sale, losing the value and knowledge of an agent. Mainwood Legal can help ensure the private sale is detailed, outlined, and all avenues are covered for your security,
- Commercial property transactions,
- Transfers of Land,
- Mortgages (both from financial institutions and private lenders),
- Drafting and registering documents pertaining to leases,
- romissory note charges on land, dower releases, agreements for sale, and builder’s liens,
- Removal of builders’ liens if required,
- Foreclosures; able to act for both lenders and borrowers in foreclosure cases, and
- Much more.
Leasing Real Estate Property
Whether leasing or renting a property, you most likely have questions. Let Mainwood Legal help with our sophisticated leasing and landlord/tenant legal services, including:
- Drafting and negotiating lease agreements,
- Resolving disputes and advising parties on their rights and obligations,
- Assisting landlords with multiple properties,
- Property managers and other professionals in properly structuring their portfolios, and
- Assisting clients in the event of disputes.
Make your next Real Estate Transaction as straightforward and painless as possible. Contact Brent Mainwood at email@example.com or 403-720-2712, ext 3008.