Mainwood Legal Services
The team of Calgary lawyers at Mainwood Legal Services is here to help you understand and navigate legal matters in Real Estate Law, Family Law, Corporate Law, and Estate Planning.
At Mainwood Legal Services we listen to your concerns and provide advice and services in your best interest to effectively and efficiently remove your worries and solve your legal challenges. As your trusted team of Calgary lawyers, we have the experience, the qualified staff, and the desire, to help provide you with solutions that ensure that all your matters are looked at and resolved.
REAL ESTATE LAW
Helping you navigate the
real estate world, ensuring you are protected in all your real estate transactions across Alberta and British Columbia.
Your assets are valuable.
Thats why we are here to help protect you and your family’s financial security and assets today and into the future.
Navigating the ins and outs can be complex and stressful. Thats why we are a family friendly firm here to ensure you are fairly treated and represented.
Whether you are a new or established business we provide general counsel and advisory services to meet your corporate legal needs.
We work for you
We recognize that for most people, going to a law office is not necessarily considered the most “fun” experience, so we’ve tried to make visiting us a little easier. To make your experience as stress-free as possible, our Calgary law firm:
- SERVICE: We pride ourselves on providing excellent legal services and promise to focus on you and your needs, all at a reasonable fee.
- LOCATION: Mainwood Legal is conveniently located within walking distance of downtown, making it easily accessible from all Calgary quadrants.
- PARKING: No need to worry about pulling out the credit card or finding enough coins to feed a meter, we have plenty of FREE client parking on-site.
- CONVENIENCE: We know not everyone is available during regular business hours, that’s why we are open after 9-5 so you can make an after-work appointment.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: There is no need to find a babysitter, bring the kids along and we will keep them entertained with fun projects while you finish your appointment.
Ready to chat? Contact-us to see how we can help you with your legal needs today.
What our clients are saying…
Your service you provided me for my first 2 deals was nothing short of Amazing, so we will continue to send you business.
Brent & Maureen, thank you for your prompt efficient responses to my emails and request for information. As usual it has been a pleasure working with you and your office on these transactions.
Jessica, John, and Brent; Thank You on behalf of our board, our community at large and our Downtown congregation in particular for a job well done. I look forward to review the victorious documentation you will be sending to us.
Recent Blog Posts
The Mainwood Legal BlogVIEW ALL
In 2020, Albertans are confronted with the perfect storm of extreme volatility in the already depressed oil market, exacerbated by the unprecedented economic effects of the COVID 19 pandemic. As a result, many Albertans will be forced to default on their mortgage obligations.
For some its time to go back to work, for others, it's far too soon to return. Learn more about your employee rights and employer responsibilities.
Its a question we're too often asked, "I want a divorce and my spouse won't leave our home – What can I do?" Here, Brian Warrington a senior Calgary family and divorce lawyer with Mainwood Legal shares his insights.
This article is for non-unionized employees who are not governed by a collective bargaining agreement. If you are a unionized employee, there will be different processes and rules that apply to you.