Family Law Lawyer and Mediator
Specialties: Family Law Calgary
- Family Law Agreements
- Family Law Litigation
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Divorce Lawyer Calgary
Education: Professional Mediator, Experienced Trial Lawyer
- University of Alberta, LL.B, 2000
- University of Southampton, MSc., 1995
- University of Victoria, B.A., 1993
Calgary Family law lawyer Brian Warrington is ready to fight for you in this difficult time. He is the Calgary divorce lawyer you want on your side.
Worried about child custody? Brian can help you with everything you need to know.
Brian is a champion of the underdog and loves getting his clients the justice they deserve. Having practiced since 2000, specializing in family law since 2004, Brian has time and again proven himself as an experienced and successful litigator at all levels of Alberta’s courts (provincial and Queen’s Bench). Brian is one of the best Calgary divorce lawyers available because he fights for each one of his clients.
Get the experience you need; Brian has participated in family law litigation trials in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and B.C. and has successfully run divorce, child custody, division of property, child mobility and parental abduction, spousal support, alimony, and property seizure cases. With each case, he has proudly built a track record as an efficient, but most important, successful Calgary divorce lawyer, particularly in cases of child abduction. In all cases involving Calgary divorce, Brian has provided a diligent and rigourous service for each of his family law clients – getting the results they deserve.
Anxious about running up against powerful forces? Brian takes on David & Goliath family law type cases, helping those clients who deserve justice and what is rightfully theirs. He believes in providing practical facts and points of view to state his argument, in support of doing what is best for his clients. He is truly a lawyer who is on the side of his clients and makes himself available to them by having both evening and weekend appointments.
Brian continues to educate himself through the Legal Education Society of Alberta (LESA) and as of 2012, he became a qualified Professional Mediator. He also continues to help others grow within the legal field by teaching litigation on a part-time basis to paralegal students at Bow Valley College.
He partakes in a number of professional associations, in particular:
When he is not helping clients with their family law cases, he is a biathlon youth ski coach, and volunteers with the local army cadet unit.
Take charge of the family law court outcomes you need by retaining Brian Warrington as your Calgary family law lawyer.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Exclusive Home Possession Order – Understanding Rights of Occupancy During a DivorceIts a question we're too often asked, "I want a divorce and my spouse won't leave our home – What can I do?" Here, Brian Warrington a senior Calgary family and divorce lawyer with Mainwood Legal [...]Read more
- Child Access Must Continue in the Midst of the Covid-19 CrisisAn Ontario judge ruled that Covid concerns or not, the virus is no reason to deny child access. Citing the potential for confusion to children, that children need “all” adults in their lives, [...]Read more